Why Bridal Lehenga Choli is the X-Factor of Every Indian Wedding and Wedding Celebrations
Indian girls crave to look glamorous and special on every special occasions and family gatherings. They dress up in fancy styles to capture everyone’s attention. Especially when the wedding season is around the corner the demand for Bridal Lehenga Choli and other designer Lehengas sees a spike in the demand. This is very obvious as everyone wants to steal the limelight in her wedding by looking dapper in a Bridal Lehenga Choli or designer Lehengas. So in this post we will discuss about why Bridal Lehenga Choli is the X-factor of every Indian wedding and wedding celebrations.
Bridal Lehenga Choli is very special for the bride as it makes her look like a princess. The reason why a Bridal Lehenga Choli can make you look unique in the wedding celebrations is that it is designed perfectly.
Unlike simple Lehengas; Bridal Lehenga Choli is embodied with several unique designs, stones, zari work, bead work, mirror work etc. These designs reflect and shine brightly in the lights of the wedding. So this makes the bride look dapper and special amongst all.
A bride should be the special attention of a wedding and a Bridal Lehenga Choli adds the X-Factor to the bride.
While a simple person may not be able to distinguish between the Bridal Lehenga Choli but it is important for the bride to know the different types of Bridal Lehenga Choli available so that she can make the best choice.
Some Types of Bridal Lehenga Choli that a Bride Should Know About
- Anarkali bridal Lehenga Choli: As evident from the name this is a traditional style Bridal Lehenga Choli that has been inspired from the Mughal era. A long Anarkali style Choli is paired up with a Lehenga. This style of Bridal Lehenga Choli is associated with royalty.
This style is very popular among the brides and the Lehenga looks perfect when paired with Anarkali. The heavy designs embodied on the Bridal Lehenga Choli make it really special for the bride.
- Flared Bridal Lehenga Choli: This trend of Bridal Lehenga Choli is popular amongst the modern girls who want to dress uniquely in their wedding. These types of Bridal Lehenga Choli can be embodied both lightly and heavily.
The Lehenga of this type is designed as a flare with the lower parts spread to give the bride a twirl look.
- Velvet Bridal Lehenga Choli: Velvet is a soft luxurious fabric that looks as beautiful as it feels on our body. Add to this the embodiments of zari and stones and it becomes simply irresistible to overlook this bridal Lehenga Choli. The most popular color in which the velvet bridal Lehenga Choli is available is red.
- Silk Bridal Lehenga Choli: Silk garments are the most popular fabric that has high demands among the people. Silk garments give us a good feeling when we wear them. There are different varieties of silk like Kancheepuram, taffeta, Mysore silk etc. Silk Bridal Lehenga Choli can be worn on several occasions other than weddings and they also last longer.
- Floral Print Bridal Lehenga Choli: Prints can never go out of style especially when they are floral prints. They are girly type and always look gorgeous and trendy on girls. These floral print bridal Lehenga Cholis are a great way to attract attention and they present a cool vibe. Any type of embodiment is good to go on them.
These were some of the types of Bridal Lehenga Choli that are popularly worn in weddings.
Wedding is a one-time affair and it provides us with life long memories. So don’t hesitate to choose that best Bridal Lehenga Choli and look dapper from wide range of lehenga cholis available on India Ethnic Wear. But at the same time don’t overspend money on the bridal Lehenga Choli. Look for what suits your budget and is affordable.